HOW TO RESET CANON PIXMA TR8660 PRINTER
While troubleshooting your Canon printer, you may need to completely reset the Canon Pixma TR8660 printer. A factory reset will return your printer to its default factory settings. The steps given here will help you to reset Canon Pixma TR8660 printer.
Steps to reset Canon PIXMA TR8660:
- Step 1 Turn on the printer and tap Setup.
- Step 2 Keep tapping the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device Settings.
- Step 3 Once you reached device settings, press OK.
- Step 4 Keep tapping the arrow buttons until you navigate to the Reset Setting. Then printer OK.
- Step 5 Next, navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Step 6 If you are prompted to confirm the selection, tap on Yes.
- Step 7 Press OK and this will reset your Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer.
There are certain settings that won’t be changed to the default settings.
- The language that you have chosen to display on the touch screen.
- The present position of the print head.
- The country or region while you chose at the time of setup.
- Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for the encryption method (SSL/TLS) setting.
If you need remote assistance to reset Canon Pixma TR8660 printer, contact our support team.