How To Reset Canon Printer Wifi?
Perform the instructions as given below, to know how to reset Canon Printer WiFi.
- First, you need to turn off the Canon printer. For that, press the Power button on the control panel.
- Make sure not to unplug the power cables from the printer connecting the electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the Stop button and then press the Power button.
- Release the Stop button while holding the Power button.
- Press the Stop button five times while holding the Power button.
- The green light continues to blink. Wait for it to become stable.
- Once the light becomes stable, press the Stop button five times and then press the Power button. Reach us to know how to reset Canon Pixma printer.
- Now the Canon printer prints an output.
- Place the same paper that the printer prints into the input tray.
- Now, press the Stop button thrice and then tap the Power button.
- If the printer prints the final print, then the reset process is done successfully.