Follow the below mentioned steps to know how to remove the jammed paper from Canon Pixma printer.
- The first step of the procedure is to turn off the Canon Pixma printer.
- Next, open the output cover. Check if there is any paper jam there and remove it carefully.
- Look for any paper jams in the cartridge holder. If so, remove the jammed paper.
- If you see small pieces of paper stuck anywhere inside the printer, clear them all.
- Also, check and clear any jammed paper in the empty spaces near the carriage.
- Once you clear the Canon Pixma paper jam, you have to load plain papers in the input tray.
- Take a test print to ensure that the printer is working properly.